Friday, May 4, 2007

Our NIGHT out on the Town!!








When we went to Idaho in April and were over in Boise for week.... I decided to plan an nice night out for Cory and I. He wasn't supposed to know, but I got too excited about it and told him about a week before the suprise was to be! Anyway I got us a night at a Themed Hotel called the Anniversary Inn....It was awesome. We got the Safari Jungle and here are some pic's of it! One of these pic's Cory is tackling the croc that was in the room. It was so nice, the people there just wait on you and they give this complamentary breakfast that was sooooooo good! We hadn't had a night out in a LONG time. I can see how nice it is to have that time as a couple....Just wish I could of held it in and not told him!

No comments: