Our Bellevue home!!

We totally landscaped this whole area...all the rock we added, the two tear and made the garden beds! It was all weeds when we got here!



This was when we made it up to the top...4 miles up!
This was the view up there...totally beautiful!
Like I said before....It must be hard work in this pack for him!
This was the view up there...totally beautiful!
Like I said before....It must be hard work in this pack for him! So we are finally here and totally loving it. It took a little bit to find a place to live...we were living a couple of nights out of the Motel 6, which I will not be returning to any time soon! But we made it and thas is what counts right! We found this cute little home to rent that has a HUGE yard and most exciting part.....we got to plant our first garden! It's coming along pretty good I must say.
Mitchel and I also started this "Hikes with Kids" group that we go out on every Wednesday. I am totally loving that and he doesn't mind the pack at all. Talk about a workout though. Holy crap! Last week we climbed my first mountain. By the time we hit the top my legs were a little shaky...lol... Then Mitchel feel asleep on the way down. So I go and do this hike then when Cory has time I take him where we went...but I'm smarter this time and he gets to pack Mitchel! Yes the brains of a women do kick in sometimes! haha
Cory's job is awesome here. We are both really enjoying life again. And get this he actually gets every other Saturday off! Talk about a step up in life. Mitchel is doing great. He's 16 months now and into everything. On the count down to being able to go to nursery...September is our big month!!
1 comment:
Hello, Hello, Hello,
This is Robert Paul. I just got back from a "scouting" trip to acquire a home for us in Frederick, MD. We are just 20 minutes from the Appalachian Trail (2,000+ mile trail stretching from Maine to Georgia). We can finally start building some equity after 13+ years of marraige . . . I got a home for us last Tuesday and we'll be leaving California this Thursday. I feel so blessed that everything lined up so nicely for us out in Maryland. It is so green and humid with a whopping four seasons. YEAH!
The land looks beautiful up there. Isn't hiking such a great family tradition? We started doing that here in the Sacramento area and will love to only go 15-20 minutes away instead of 1-2 hours!
Our new Address and Telephone:
1715 Derrs Sq. W.
Frederick, MD
301-695-4327
Love, Robert and Jenn . . . Carla, Ann-Marie, Alana, and Mariecar . . . Koby, Karmie, Cami, Tigger, and Sparkles (Shwew)
Post a Comment