Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We love FAIR time....





We love Fall and the all of the activities that it brings... Of course Fair time. Mitchel and I went with some a friend that we have met here and her two little gals. Cory was working and wasn't to into the whole fair thing...so we took the adventure on anyway. We brought the kids to the "Petting Farm" and Mitchel just absoutly LOVED it. I was chasing him from one side to the other. He had to pet each animal once and then go to the next and kept going in this same pattern. Then once he did that 2-3 times he stuck with this huge sheep that he kept trying to climb on and ride?!?!?! I think we are going to have a "Mutt & Bust" on our hands in a few years! He also won his first prize at the fair and picked out a red nemo fish. He was pretty proud!! He's getting so indipendant and we are getting more and more of his personality coming out!

1 comment:

Esther Ogden said...

I can't believe he wasn't afraid of getting up on that lamb! What a brave boy!