Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yet ANOTHER trip to IDAHO.. We love family :)

We had so much fun.... Yet again we (Mitchel & I) headed to Idaho, while Tonia & Von headed off for a work trip....along with a little play. The plane ride over was good. Mitchel is pretty custom to flying and entertaining anyone who will flash him a smile....he loves the female flight attendants. Little flirt knows just how to bat those eyelashes and smile! I give it to him, he really has this skill mastered. Even works on mama at times!



So while we were there with all the kiddin's all Mitchel really wanted to do was go to the horses. LOVED THEM.... He loved all the kids, but especially anyone who would cave to his pleading to escape outside and see the horses! I think we are going to have a little farm boy on our hands. At Tonia's house the boys have this larger black all plastic horse that he insisted on packing around the entire time we were there. We'd try and get him to take some other ones a little cuter, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. His little spirit looks in the inside of everything and not the shell... I love him, he teaches me so much!
Then to make things even better for him. Cory's brother and his wife have some mini-goats and some chickens...so one day we had to head out that way and see those. He LOVED that also. When we were out in the pasture with the goats...so cute... Mitchel found this HUGE stick compared to him and insisted on packing that thing everywhere, almost poking Aunt Chelsey MANY of times! We are glad for love and PATIENCE! I guess he just likes to keep us all on guard for the unexpected...lol...

No comments: