Saturday, February 16, 2008

LET IT SNOW..

"The SWORD"



YES....YES...YES we live where it snows and more than once! Really how much better can life get. So I figured that Mitchel needed his real "first snowman making experience." So outside we headed. I know there are no gloves on his little hands...but you see if we put gloves or slippers on him he goes through this 15 minute TEMPER-TANTRUM and I didn't want that to be the beginning of our "experience"! Okay, back to the pictures. So he has this sword that is driving Cory and I NUTS. A little friend down the road gave it to him and he has not dropped it in a month!? We have been wacked, jabbed and stabbed more times than we ever care for, but neither of us has the heart to make it disappear! I'm sure we can all relate to this. Anyway when we were outside building our cute little snowman, while I was nicely placing the head on he kept trying to decappate it... What a boy... then every time I squeeled at him to not wreck the snowman he'd laugh run away then return to finish the beheading job he'd started! Already great a teasing girls, it's going to be great I know it!
Oh and if your laughing at his hiked up pants... I just didn't want them to get really wet! Cory and I were laughing so hard when we saw the pictures!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Very cute snowman!! I'm glad you let us in on the hiked up pants - I was really wondering about those!!

Ashley said...

We are laughing at the hiked up pants, the fact that he is beheading things, and just how dang cute he is period!