Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PICTURES...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was so excited for today. It was Mitchel & I's first trip to get his pictures done, by professional, and not me! AND now I know why I DID it before. We did some pic's with me & him, then some with just him & then I wanted to change the outfit and get some more of him.... yes it was a grand idea, but in all reality it didn't even come close to happening. He FREAKED. If I was holding him, and right stuck beside him he was alright, but as soon as I tried to leave him there and get him to laugh or even a hint of a smile he was in a hysteric scream, cry, boogers & tears EVERYWHERE. I was trying to distract him by asking him what the different animals sounds were and in between the tears, snorts & snot we would get a sound here and there, then back into crying. I don't know what set him off, but it wasn't pretty. So the very nice lady that was taking the shots left us for a little while to see if he could calm down, but no such luck. He was totally & utterly DONE. So here in a couple of days I'll stick the site you all can check them out on. All in all we did get some AWESOME ones and are very happy. Next time I think we will try this in the morning and not at the end of the day! WOW

5 comments:

tsmortensen said...

I'm so sorry Kristen! Sounds like you had quite the experience! Well, even if he was crying I am sure he still looked cute. He can't help it!

tsmortensen said...

It was great to hear we are going to have another fishing addict on our hands! It must be in the blood! We will have to get Mitchel, Reese, Tom and Cory together this summer to catch some fish... you two if you like that sort of thing!

Ashley said...

Oh how funny Kristen! I'm sorry that happened, but funny memories!

Kayla said...

Well I can't wait to see the pictures that did turn out! I've never been brave enough to go to a professional photographer because I'm like 98% sure my kids would throw fits. Luckily for me, my kids have a couple grandma's that love to take a zillion pictures! :)

Lisa said...

I've so been there. It seems like no matter how high I talk it up or what bribe I dangle, my kiddlins freak out when put in front of a camera. Which is so disappointing because they are in their cutest clothes and were so happy and smiling just a few seconds before. Arrgh!
I'd love to see how the pictures turned out. Keep us posted.