Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When the boys are together....they work!



He had to copy his daddy, from hat, to hammer, to the nail!
So since we bought a HUGE tramp... I had this idea to help keep it safe. The boyz got to build me HUGE stairs that were wide enough for two kids to fit on it and not steep so that they wouldn't, fingers crossed, fall off of it. They did awesome. Plus the boys got to go to Home Depot to get some tools, which I think they both enjoyed quite well. I'll but a shot of the finished product here soon! But it works great. Mitchel climbs up them and down them no problem and with no accidents. Thanks boyz, you three are the best!

3 comments:

tsmortensen said...

Oh yes, what would a get together be without a project! I love it! When Craig and Charlie came to Boise they spent Saturday pulling tree stumps! We love our work-aholics!

Kayla said...

Good idea! Especially on making it wide enough for two kids to climb up. One kids is always pushing the other kid down so they can get up first. You're so smart!

Ashley said...

That looks great! I bet Mitchell loves that! What a good idea. And your right, an excuse to go to Home Depot, so lots of fun!