Monday, July 28, 2008

WOW I still can't believe it....


I am still in shock...so you will have to bear with me. I LOVE this movie, sound track and anything that goes with it........ So when we moved here to Seattle I told Cory and I was sick of losing out on so many things and that living here was going to be different than California where all we ever did was work! Two things that I have wanted to see since FOREVER are

"The River Dance"
which I got to see last year on their last year of doing tours! And
"Phantom of the Opera"
Yup you guessed it they are coming to Seattle this fall...Sept-beginning of October. I have my tickets in hand. We are going on October 2nd @ 7:30pm and it seriously couldn't come to soon.....
WOW the excitement is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

I am so jealous! I love that play, movie, soudtrack too! You'll have to tell me all about it and enjoy it for me too!

Ashley said...

that is so great! I can't wait to hear all about it. I just wish I lived closer so I could babysit!

tsmortensen said...

Oh!! I can't wait for you to see it! there is nothing like watching it live!!

Kayla said...

I am so jealous too! I've ALWAYS wanted to see Phantom. Maybe I can talk Adam into a road trip. . .

KWit said...

Kayla that would be AWESOME!!