
Yup, you guessed it... a toy to go along with the toy we have already!!

He he... This is seriously
SOOOOO much fun. Cory and I did the first run and I tell you what we had a great wipe out too. We were laughing so hard and believe me that water tastes disgusting. I can NOT stop the water from going up my nose...so after 4 nose
dousings I decided it was well rinsed for the night. Cory stayed on for quite a while....when he was done and trying to get into the boat the saying was...."No jelly arm, no jelly arm" Can you name that show?!

Cory being the sweetie he is took both of the White girls out for a ride...

I love the look on Brandi's face here. All squished together.

Where you launch your boat there are TONS of ducks that are pretty accustomed to people feeding them. Our boat was closer to the dock and Mitchel had his little hand out saying "
Guck...Come,
Guck....Come" Well one came alright and tried to eat his ALL his little fingers, hence him holding his little hand with a not so impressed look on his face. Then his tone to the duck changed to "NO GO...NO GO" Funny!
4 comments:
That looks like loads of fun. Guess we better come back soon so we can play too!
Ummmm Yes we are waiting!!
Holy Smokes...soooo fun! Wish I were there to play too! =)
That looks way fun! When is Mitchel going to go for a spin!
Post a Comment