I'll take this as a hint!!
I must say my son has (in his moments) good manners. Lately if we are somewhere and he is wanting to leave, instead of becoming all whinny and pulling at me or saying "Mom, Mom, Mom, MOM!" He will just every so nicely go and get my bag and politely tell everyone "Bye" What a sweet-heart!
4 comments:
That is much cuter than whining! And I love those jamies on him. He looks so cute!
We have got some great wear out of those jamies. He has loved... LOVED them.. maybe when he's done they can be passed to jed. Why break the trend right!!
Sounds like a good plan! What boy wouldn't love them! Leave it to Grandma to make something so awesome!
That's cute Kristen. Adi loves going to town too. She's not so graceful in her asking though. :)
Post a Comment