Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Monkey

This is how Mitchel checks out what "show" he's going to watch. Little Monkey is for sure. We are constantly telling him to get off and well it obviously isn't that top on his list to listen to!"See Mom I'm cute...so thus it doesn't matter that I don't listen"
Yes, I know that is what he's thinking!I just wanted to get a picture in one of his Birthday Shirts, that by the way HE LOVES and thinks he's "SO COOL" in as he would say. But this is the one and only grin he'd give me!

Like I said what a little Monkey!

5 comments:

Jschmalle said...

Oh, I love that face! I am not looking forward to Logan learning how to pull up on things like that.
Just for the record, I think this is the most girly background you have ever had! I love it!

KWit said...

I know... I'm still ify on it and working hard to keep it until Easter at least!

Gayle said...

He is so dang cute! I hope things are going well

tsmortensen said...

That was a great what can I get into face! He is a little monkey...hopefully he will stay pretty low to the ground for now.

Ashley said...

I love that in the last 3 posts he is wearing this shirt. You can totally see that it's his favorite and he must really love it and Cars as well.
I also think it's great that he would say "so cool!" hahahaha!