Cory: What the heck happened to your nails Mitchel?"Me: Ummm it's only nail polish. He wanted it when I was doing my nails. Come on honey it's cute!
Mitchel: See, cute!
Cory: Your too young and I don't want you to hear the words daddy is really thinking about my little boy with painted nails!
Me: Ha ha ha, you'll get over it Cory, it's just paint. Nothing that can't be taken off!
Mitchel: cool daddy look!
Cory: Yes Mitchel I see. That's GROSS!
Mitchel: Gross, no Cool!
Me: HA
5 comments:
HAHAHA! It's so funny, because little girls can be as boyish as they want, but then a little boy puts a dress on, or paints his nails...and WOAH! heheh, funny. Adi's friends that come over that I watch are both boys, and she makes them wear tu-tu's and "do ballet!" They still ride motor-bikes and are very boyish though. OH, and by the way, I think it's cute how much he's talking now. Funny that he can sass his daddy and tell him it's not gross but cool!
That's awesome. What does Cory expect, he's home ALL day with a female. It's not his fault. And besides I'm sure we will be in that exact situation eventually. Can't wait :)
Mitchel Loves playing in the dirt, fishing, being a BOY. Cory doesn't have anything to worry about. A little boy has to experience the big old world he's living in and if a little nail polish happens to appear on his nails, that's the least of his worries.
Amen sisters! That's what I keep telling Cory!
Reese painted his toes blue when he was almost 5 and thought it was way cool! He wouldn't do it now but I think it helps to get it all out of thier system earlier than later!
Kristen we need to leave closer to you so you can paint Rae's nails. Poor Mitchel :) I can only imagine what Paul would say if I buzzed Rae's hair and said its only hair Paul it will grow back :) You're too cute girl, I love ya!
Post a Comment