Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Klassen time ladies and gents...

What an FANTASTIC weekend. My family was ALL TOGETHER, laughing, loving and surviving some extreme heat... well to my blood at least. A GREAT thanks to my MOM & DAD and PAUL & KATIE for all you did to help this happen. You guys are awesome, really awesome. So with that said here are the Klassen's on the 4th of July what a great day to celebrate! We started the day with Family Pictures, then onto a BBQ (thanks dad & Cory for the feast you cooked) and a water park, home to recover and nap a little (I think a trip to Cabala's for the none nappers!) then onto the fire works... Can we hear a cheer for Red, White & Blue..Of course we had to have some fun while waiting for those fireworks...
Hello Natalie!
Then a little Hang Loose action.
Umm, do you think she was excited for that cool drink... I think YES!
Papa showing Dillon the fire works direction! I really like this picture!
WHAHAHAHA HA, I gottcha ya! Brett SO loves his picture being taken. So I thought I'd help him secure that love! he he
Cheese!
he he I SO LOVE you Amanda... I need you kids so much closer!!
We did a visit to the dollar and I saw "RING POPS". And thought "Oh heck yes!" It was a HUGE hit with EVERYONE!
Gotta a little Nick smurf lip action goin'.
Nothing like jewelery you can eat!


Ummm, gotcha ya, or me, or ?!?!

Now I couldn't be Aunt Kristie with out some craziness coming out?!

Poor little Mitchel feel asleep on Cory's shoulders when we were fighting the sidewalk traffic after the show. What a day it had been and what a great time we all had.
I LOVE MY WHOLE FAMILY SO MUCH.
Thank heavens they are forever!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I love all the pictures!!! It's nice to see everyone (since you know they're all part of my family too!) It looks like you guys had a great time . . but then again how can you not have a great time with the Klassens? It's impossible.

VA Bradshaws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VA Bradshaws said...

looks like such a fun time! i wish that the picture of everyone could get bigger so we could see everyone better. it's fun to see all of your family!

Ashley said...

HOw fun! I am so glad you were able to have that reunion and see family, and that we got to sneak some of you in too!