Cory found this salsa receipt (I know there's some mexican name for it, but don't know it) while I was gone one time. Anyway I have been CRAVING it like a mad person. He made it, we ate it and heaven shone down on us!! Doesn't it just look del-ICOUS!
7 comments:
Yum yum! Is that the one he gave me the recipe too? it was spicy, and quite tasty!
OH, that looks yum!! Send that recipe over!!
Love your blog
Wow. That does look very delicious!!!
Ok that looks so good infact I need some right now! No fair to show home made salsa to a pregnant woman....Tell Cory I need some..I mean a recipe :)
I'll get the recipe out here soon promise! It is so AMAZING. And yes it's the one you have Ash, but ours isn't spicy... Cory takes all the seeds out of the hot peppers.
Mmmmm!!! THat looks tasty! That looks JUST like the pico de gallo at Cafe Rio!!
I want the recipe too. I've drowning in tomatoes here. Your little boy is so big!
Post a Comment