Cashew Cabbage Salad1 Head cabbage, chopped thinly (or 1/2 head green & 1/2 head purple)
1 Bunch green onions
1 can (9.5 oz) Cashews, halves & pieces
1/2 c.-3/4 c. Toasted sesame seeds (I didn't and couldn't find these so I used sunflower seeds)
1 pkg. Ramen noodles chicken flavor
Dressing
3/4 c. Vegetable oil
3 Tbl. Sugar
4 1/2 tsp. Vinegar
3/4 tsp. Salt
3/4 tsp. Pepper
1 pkg. Ramen chicken flavor seasoning packet
***Combine cabbage & green onions then chill. Combine all ingredients of dressing then chill. Right before serving add res of ingredients, break up dry ramen noodles til little pieces and toss, then add dressing and toss.***
Hope you all try and enjoy... You'll have to let me know if you like it. I thought it was SO GOOD!!
1 comment:
I love this salad. It is especially good in the summer with fresh garden cabbage. Yummy!
Post a Comment