Grandma's are so AWESOME. Cory's mom was especially awesome when she agreed to come to our house for a week to watch Mitchel and yes all three mutts. I stripped my house and cleaned it from ceiling to floors insuring myself that she would of NOTHING to do except enjoy her grandson and relax! I have some great pictures of her and Mitchel when we brought Grandma to the Zoo, but the computer isn't wanting to read the disc. My luck with technology! I tell you though Grandma was as excited as all kids to be there and every animal that I you rarely see she got to see and hear. It was an awesome trip..
So while Grandma was here Cory and I went to San Francisco for his annual Assistant Manager meeting. We had a blast. Stayed a night at my brother & families house and had some fun with them. Then we had a few meetings we had to be to and just played the rest of the time.
Waiting in line for the Rocket Boat tour down on the Wharf!
That's the actual Rocket Boat.
Some of the sights of San Fran...
It was a great week, having time together and just being able to relax and laugh a little. Mitchel loved his undivided attention from Grandma... Funny thing. He called her "mommy daddy" all week no matter how much she reminded him. Then the day after she left he looked right at me and said "Mom, wherd Gramma go?" I told him she went home. He said "Oh, bye Gramma!" Yes, I agree what a stinker!!
2 comments:
So fun, glad you had grandma and some good times!
How rejuvenating! I'm so glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment