And what a skill that is! That last picture of him and Cory is fabulous. They're so great together. You guys just have a beautiful family. Thanks for all the posts and pictures recently, I can't tell you how much I've really enjoyed looking at them all and reading about you guys. I miss you so much, and love you guys to pieces. I really miss seeing your smiling faces in person, so thanks for posting these so I could have a fix!
2 comments:
And what a skill that is! That last picture of him and Cory is fabulous. They're so great together. You guys just have a beautiful family. Thanks for all the posts and pictures recently, I can't tell you how much I've really enjoyed looking at them all and reading about you guys. I miss you so much, and love you guys to pieces. I really miss seeing your smiling faces in person, so thanks for posting these so I could have a fix!
I especially like the picture of on the top with Deegan. He looks like he is on gaurd. Too Cute!
Post a Comment