You maybe wondering to yourself...'Hummm, why am I looking at Mitchel's bum?! I don't really need to see a toddler's bum.' Well let me tell you this is for a VERY VICTORIOUS reason that I'd put such a picture up on my blog and the reason is this was DAY ONE of POTTY TRAINING :)
Yes it is really, really SURPRISING (maybe just to me because I thought this day was never going to come)to announce that Mitchel Witters is now an GINCH wearer! In case you have never heard that word, which I am learning that there are lots out there.... Ginch is the same as undies or underwear, or britches... you know what I'm say now RIGHT!??!? I took the advice of some to strip him down and watch him with Hawk eyes, along with borrowing a neighbours "Scottie Potty" and doll that is a "boy" with all the plumbing and everything, that actually pees after it drinks some water. I haven't wanted to post in fear of it not going through, but I'm proud to announce, even though we've had a couple of accidents that Mitchel is now POTTY TRAINED.
Just makes me laugh at how much Mitchel is just Mitchel. You know how most kids are excited about being a "Big Boy" or getting a candy or putting a sticker on a board, or getting a new toy all in the deeds of bribing to go potty. Mitchel doesn't care about one of those things. He doesn't like a big party thrown, just a good high five or knuckles and he's pleased. In fact the bigger deal you make it the more he shys away. But I have just became a pro that this little man's signals, or I like to think so, and we are so doing awesome. I am so PROUD of him. This is just so cool!
I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures this month! Just look at. You may wonder what it is and I'll tell you. It's my purse and it has NO DIAPERS in it. Ahhhh, just beautiful!
Just makes me laugh at how much Mitchel is just Mitchel. You know how most kids are excited about being a "Big Boy" or getting a candy or putting a sticker on a board, or getting a new toy all in the deeds of bribing to go potty. Mitchel doesn't care about one of those things. He doesn't like a big party thrown, just a good high five or knuckles and he's pleased. In fact the bigger deal you make it the more he shys away. But I have just became a pro that this little man's signals, or I like to think so, and we are so doing awesome. I am so PROUD of him. This is just so cool!
I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures this month! Just look at. You may wonder what it is and I'll tell you. It's my purse and it has NO DIAPERS in it. Ahhhh, just beautiful!
8 comments:
Yay!!!
PS: I knew exactly what you were showing when I saw your purse. It's such a happy day to have a purse with NO DIAPERS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you Mitchel, what a big boy you are...wish I could give you knuckles! Way to go!!!
And congrats to Cory and Kristen too, diaper free is a wonderful thing...actually, I wouldnt know, I moved from one to the next, hahah!
Awwww, that feels better! I can't wait to get rid of the diapers. Good job Mitchel Man! That's awesome!
Congratulations!!! That's awesome!! :D
Yea! I love the no diaper world! Congrats Mitchel you are awesome!
You are good! Maybe I can get you done here again and you can potty train Rae! :)
Whatever. I ALWAYS need to see a toddlers bum. SO cute!! And a MAJOR congratulations on accomplishing The Deed! Potty training is one of my least favorite endeavors. That, and packing :) HA HA HA!! I just laughed so hard at the picture of your diaper-less purse! That deserves another congrats :)
You know I love those bum shots! Congratulations, I hope it's still going smoothly. Loved the picture of the purse too.
Post a Comment