Saturday, October 3, 2009

Caught in the Act

and I do mean LITERALLY caught in the act of escape! I was mowing the front lawn. Mitchel chose to be inside watching a movie. I had just stopped checked on him and made sure he was good, then out to mow some more. All of a sudden I hear "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. MOMMY. I'm stuck!" And I must say yes he was!

7 comments:

tsmortensen said...

I love the look on Mitchel's face! What a predicament! That will make for a good laugh when he gets a little older and is looking back at photo's!

Jschmalle said...

That's ha-frickin-larious!

Katie and Paul said...

Ok that is funny! I bet you were dying laughing I can just hear it now. Mitchel man you are the best!

Ashley said...

Oh my word that totally CRACKS ME UP! Wahahahahah!

Lisa said...

That's so great! My favorite part, picturing you running to get the camera before setting the boy free.

Megan B ♥ said...

Hardy har har!!! He is going to LOVE this pic when he is a dad himself!!!!

brian b. said...

I am a little hung up at the moment! can you give me a hand?