I have been catching up on all my posts just so that I could do this post. Mitchel had a little accident in his pants yesterday it was nearing the end of the day and I just figured he'd be good in just some good old undies! Well Ada and her daughter Brittany were at my house and just headed out the door when we realized what Mitchel was doing and I can tell you this, it has been YEARS since I have LAUGHED this hard. 
I KNOW he has never seen me or his father do this. Yes, I am totally positive of that! But he was going crazy with pulling his undies up and then laughing and laughing, half I think because we were all laughing so hard and then other half he thought he was funny. Then he came around the table and totally posed for me. Telling me "Mommy take picture! hahahaha Bum!" I am still dying laughing at this. What a crazy kid and where on earth did he get this?? Seriously not us. For real!

I KNOW he has never seen me or his father do this. Yes, I am totally positive of that! But he was going crazy with pulling his undies up and then laughing and laughing, half I think because we were all laughing so hard and then other half he thought he was funny. Then he came around the table and totally posed for me. Telling me "Mommy take picture! hahahaha Bum!" I am still dying laughing at this. What a crazy kid and where on earth did he get this?? Seriously not us. For real!
5 comments:
Oh my word! ahahah
Ha ha -- very pinchable "_
Oh my he is so dang funny!! And what a cute little bum!
You have no idea how hard I was laughing when I read this post and saw the pictures! I was crying! James and Gabriel were sleeping I had to go lock myself in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake them up I was laughing so hystericly. You must have so much fun with this special kid! Wish we were close and we could do stuff together.
LOLLL!!!! He's SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!!
Post a Comment