
Normal people are proud when their children make it thought General Conference, well I know my family isn't totally on the normal side and am so okay with that. Well I get proud when my hubby makes it though Conference. He did really, really good for himself this time. He made it almost to then end, then he made the mistake of slouching down and well the eyes couldn't help but close. I thought it was funny how he had his fingers propped up on his cheeks and right when I took the picture of the proof I needed to show he did sleep he popped his eyes open. I have always told him he always looks so creepy when he wakes up, but he's never seen himself wake up so didn't know what I'm was talking about. Now you all understand. He does this bulging eye thing. He even agreed it was creepy :)
2 comments:
HAHAH, it is a little creepy, especially since his eyes look bloodshot! Nice job weiner!
Hee hee! Good boy!
Post a Comment