Yes, it's a Gingerbread Tree...not a house. I am sorry but those houses totally piss (sorry for the harsh language, but they do) me off. They fall in, they break, and they NEVER turn out like the box or the picture. So I decided I'd do a tree and now I have found the true FUN, not frustration, of a Gingerbread! We had the White ladies over and our newest and latest addition to our house....Leslie (one of my YW from Church). We baked cookies, decorated a tree and ate way too many sweets.... but that's the season right!?! If not please don't tell me! hehe
Guess who wanted to just EAT the tree.... look at all that candy, can't say I blame him!
I thought it was so funny how Brit was holding his face... Those two are so funny together. He'll let her do ANYTHING to him.... and only her!
I could not get this kid away from that rolling pin and cookie cutters. He's an animal!



Guess who wanted to just EAT the tree.... look at all that candy, can't say I blame him!
I thought it was so funny how Brit was holding his face... Those two are so funny together. He'll let her do ANYTHING to him.... and only her!
I could not get this kid away from that rolling pin and cookie cutters. He's an animal!


This was 5:15 that night. He was out like a rock.
2 comments:
That looks like such fun! How yummy
I will have to try that tree idea! I am not that fond of houses myself!
Post a Comment