Papa had a bit of work he had to do and any time he took his seat at his computer, Mitchel was right there with "Papa workin'". He got so much awesome time with Papa and Nana and he was so willing to have them do things with him. It was just an awesome Christmas!
Needless to say Papa and Mitchel had two jobs... one actually included work and well the other...
We had heard about the Botanical Lights Garden that they do here in Bellevue, so we thought it would be a fun thing to see with mom and dad. Ummm, we didn't anticipate the wait that it was going to be to just part the car....so here we are all waiting...and waiting....and waiting..... and well a little more waiting.....
But it was worth it. This is all LIGHTS. Really was beautiful!
Leslie and Mitchel having some good old sibling crashing time. Now Leslie is a sweet girl that we have kind of taken under our wing. We have loved having her in our home and I know Mitchel has LOVED having her there too..... They are even starting to scrap like siblings...a little scary!
And then SANTA came, and he even filled our tins with goodies and a orange. Such a great Santa!
I was sad the picture didn't quite turn out, but I love how excited Mitchel's face is. Him and I had been up since 2 am that morning.... Not a good night. Then at 3:30 am I did my ritual and called my brother to see if Santa had visited his house... well then at 4:30 Mitchel and I woke the whole house up because you know what SANTA CAME! Papa and Nana were good sports, but got a good nap in later that day!We just had a great time with everyone. The house was full, our hearts were full and it was a Christmas I will cherish forever. Thanks again mom and dad for showing your love for us and sharing our lives together! We love you so much!
3 comments:
It sounds like a perfect Christmas! The lights were amamzing! And the look on Mitchel's face was priceless. So much fun always makes great memories.
I think the last picture with Mitchel looks kind of cool! That's great your parents came to visit. How nice!!
It looks great. So nice to have your family there. Congrats again on making the managers list! YAY!
Post a Comment