Monday, February 8, 2010

Jesus wants me for a sun-BEAM



To shine for him each day. In ev'ry way I try to please him, at home, at school, at play.
A Sun-BEAM, a Sun-BEAM. Jesus wants me for a Sun-BEAM. A Sun-BEAM, A Sun-BEAM, I'll be a sun-BEAM for him!
Yes, our little boy is now a Sun-Beam at church. I can't believe that he is in Primary now. And he LOVES it. Like we use that as the "Please cooperate with us" in Sacrament meeting. You mention his class and it's all business. It does help so much that he has the most amazing teachers in there.

Perfect Grandma's who just LOVE these little kids. Mitchel loves his teacher so much that he slept on her ALL of the last 2 hours of church (his class & Primary time). When I came to get him he was on her lap sound asleep. I felt bad and told her that she could come and get us and well take him. Her response was, "Are you kidding me. I'm a Grandma, this is what I LOVE and LOOK forward too!" I can't argue with that!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's too cute! Can you believe our kids are sunbeams? I can't either. I keep thinking she might have a hard time adjusting, but NOT AT ALL! She LOVES it too. And I just love MItchel's face in the last picture. Oh he's scrumptious.

tsmortensen said...

I can't believe he is a sunbeam now! Where has the time gone! Jed is just now old enough to go to nursery but that is not going so well.....! Maybe one day.