This pictures just cracks me up. Cory opted to lay with Mitchel to get him to take a nap the other Sunday..... Now I see he was opting for a nap himself (If you look at their arms, they have them the same way) ;)
This picture summarizes our Sunday afternoons too. It cracks me up that half the time Matt puts Danny to bed, he ends up falling asleep with him for over an hour.
5 comments:
Such a sweet picture! Like father, like son!
Cory and sleeping kids! I love it!
I love that they are sleeping the same way...haha, too cute. I also love that Cory is the size of the bed:)
This picture summarizes our Sunday afternoons too. It cracks me up that half the time Matt puts Danny to bed, he ends up falling asleep with him for over an hour.
THat is just too darn cute! I love it!
Post a Comment