So I decided we ALL needed some recent... HAPPY pictures of Mitchel and this is what I got, in our back yard.... on our handy camera.... NOT ONE TEAR!




Last but now least my TOTAL favorite!





Last but now least my TOTAL favorite!Now that is Mitchel Gavin captured in a picture!
7 comments:
He is such a ham! I don't pay for pictures anymore either. I love what I get on my own.
Cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE!!!
I love all of them! You did a great job! I can hardly wait for it!
Wow! These are AWESOME pictures! Great shots!
What a cutie pie! These turned out SO great! I need new pictures too . . . maybe I'll try your technique!s
Much, much better!! Your a pro! It could be that the subject is just so darn cute!
Very very very nice! I love them!
Post a Comment