I love his busted look! That is the funniest thing
So cute! That is a great busted look. I'm wondering how you explain what really happened there! Kids can be so creative I'm sure it was great!
Love that little face of his! Miss it too!
Some really fun posts...I can't wait to see that little man in person! Here we come!!!
Hey, at least it's in the toilet. This is SO much easier to clean up....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love his busted look! That is the funniest thing
So cute! That is a great busted look. I'm wondering how you explain what really happened there! Kids can be so creative I'm sure it was great!
Love that little face of his! Miss it too!
Some really fun posts...I can't wait to see that little man in person! Here we come!!!
Hey, at least it's in the toilet. This is SO much easier to clean up....
Post a Comment