This day 5 years ago changed my whole life. My whole soul and all my dreams that I had almost let go. Before this day I hated seeing statues like this one above. I hated seeing babies and hearing complaints of parents not sleeping, or not going out, or not having any time for themselves.... Then by a greater love a young girls mistake turned into my, our Miracle. It turned so much frustration into love, so much doubt into hope and a couple into a family :) I know we have thanked this young lady for what she has given us, but I know no words I have can express the love, appreciation, compassion and gratitude I have for what she gave me as a women, a wife and especially as a mother....So on that...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHEL GAVIN!!!
You have blessed us with 5 amazing years of laughter, joy, entertainment, cuddles, cartoons, dirt, a few tears and tantrums, but most of all your kind and tender spirit. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the years that have past..... 







I would say I don't know where the time has gone, but I do know because I have been by your side through it all and I can't wait for the rest.








I would say I don't know where the time has gone, but I do know because I have been by your side through it all and I can't wait for the rest. Happy 5th Birthday little man.
6 comments:
Happy birthday Mitchell! I can't believe how old they are getting. It has been so much fun and I wish I could keep them young!
What a sweet tender post. I love that little guy. He's brought a lot of joy to this family, and it wouldn't be the same without him!
Love ya Mitchel, and Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Cute post! Fun pictures and such a cute little guy!
We are all so lucky to know and love Mitchel! Happy Birthday you cute wonderful funny special boy!
For some reason my computer was signed in under Ashley's name! So actually that last comment is from me!
Happy birthday, little guy! I love all of the old pics, as I have never seen little baby mitchel! He looks EXACTLY the same!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment