When I was 13 years old on the date I became an aunt for the first time! Me and this great girl (of course she's great we share the same birth date) have never been together to share a birthday until this year.... and to make it more cool it was her 16th (you can add 13 years to figure mine... still a little denial here) Birthday. So Tonia and Samantha flew in Thursday morning and flew out Monday morning. In that time (despite the snow/wind) we got in shopping, laughing, Virgina City, more laughing, clay pigeon shooting, laughing, a dinner night out with Cory, DQ ice cream cake, laughing, Samantha's first date with 2 gorgeous boys (Cory and Mitchel) and more laughter. It was a great weekend, a great idea and for Mitchel it was 'Sam Love' at first sight! 
Mitchel was giving Samantha Lessons here... since Mitchel really hasn't rode a horse I think it should of been the other way around, but try to tell that to a almost 5 year old!
Lunch break... I love these two ladies.......
........and of course this little man too
Mitchel thought we needed out picture of a funny face too!
Mitchel also thought he needed to run the camera...

Mitchel was giving Samantha Lessons here... since Mitchel really hasn't rode a horse I think it should of been the other way around, but try to tell that to a almost 5 year old!
Lunch break... I love these two ladies.......
........and of course this little man too
Mitchel thought we needed out picture of a funny face too!
Mitchel also thought he needed to run the camera... I must say he did capture a good shot of Samantha!
Along our journey we found a man that would fit all of Cory's 'expectations' of a boy Sam could date... He can't move... ANYTHING... makes for a safe date... Now if we can have Sam follow the same expectations. Hahahaha Love you Sam!
This is Mitchel showing us the 'proper' way to act in the store....
This is how we interpretated it!
Poor Tonia and Samantha craved warmth, and how would you have it that we got snow 3 days before they came and while they were here and it was gone when they left?!?!?!
Samantha holding 'Drake" (aka my shotgun Christmas present ;))
Cory explaining the whole "sweet spot" concept of shooting the clay and actually hitting it!
And of course there was Mitchel who EVERY time so nicely and LOUDLY reminded us that we missed the clay!!! Looking at these I'm sad to see that Tonia dodged the camera ALL weekend. That will never happen again... stinker.
Along our journey we found a man that would fit all of Cory's 'expectations' of a boy Sam could date... He can't move... ANYTHING... makes for a safe date... Now if we can have Sam follow the same expectations. Hahahaha Love you Sam!
This is Mitchel showing us the 'proper' way to act in the store....
This is how we interpretated it!
Poor Tonia and Samantha craved warmth, and how would you have it that we got snow 3 days before they came and while they were here and it was gone when they left?!?!?!
Samantha holding 'Drake" (aka my shotgun Christmas present ;))
Cory explaining the whole "sweet spot" concept of shooting the clay and actually hitting it!
And of course there was Mitchel who EVERY time so nicely and LOUDLY reminded us that we missed the clay!!! Looking at these I'm sad to see that Tonia dodged the camera ALL weekend. That will never happen again... stinker.Thank you two for taking time from your life and coming and joining mine for a weekend. We loved you both so much and well Mitchel is still determined he'll wake up and find you two back here again! LoVe you and thanks for the best Birthday weekend!
3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday. I meant to get on Facebook and wish you that on your actually bday . . .but you know. . .I suck. :) What an awesome girls weekend though. I haven't seen Tonia and fam forever and they only live an hour away. Again, I suck!!
And Holy crap you are getting old. So very very old. I on the other hand am still young, hip, and fresh. :)
That looks like a fun weekend!
Sisters are the best! Glad you had such a great birthday!
Post a Comment