You know how in the last post there was a sentence at the beginning in small print about something transpiring in Mitchel's body.... well it showed it's ugly face about 4 hours after we got to the Christensen's house in Idaho Falls. I had all these fun ideas of things to do and people to visit in my week there.... but that was cancelled and for 4 poor days I spent catching/dodging puke for my poor little man. He's NEVER had the stomach flu before, after the 4
th or so time puking he looked at me with the saddest little eyes and voice, "Mom, I keep spitting from my mouth." Me, "Honey that's called puking." Him," Puking? Well it's gross and I don't like it. Can you take it please :(" Talk about steal me and make me wish on a wishing star that I could. So instead of have 8 days of fun here we pretty much only had 4 days.

But kids never seem to surprise me with their ability to keep going. So
in between stomach cramping and the rest of the
nasties, we did get in some fun with this awesome bunch of kids :D

Hailey showing off her monkey skills! She's the other crack up in the family!

Amanda has this little bummer calf that seriously followers her like a little baby. He is so adorable, I LOVE spring and the new little critters it brings!


Super Dillon showing his moves...

I love these 3 handsome boys!


One thing that wasn't nice was the weather. I totally got a welcome back to chill to your bones Idaho Falls! Mitchel had a blast watching the girls practice ball, and play ball on that matter!


Thanks Tonia, Von, Samantha, Natalie, Amanda, Dalton, Danielle, Dillon & Hailey for letting us come to stay, even though we brought some
nasties with us. We miss you guys so much already and
absolutely LOVED spending time with you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment