Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back to Boise... week 3!

So it was back to Boise for a week before my parents would bring us home for and spend Easter weekend with us! We got lots filled into our days that week. My mom, me, Katie and kids hit up lots of craft stores in Boise! I can tell you this, I did find my 'Women's Cabela's'... it's called 'Hobbie Lobbie'! Oh just thinking of that store makes me all giddy inside all over again! Then my ever so generous mom told me and Katie to pick a craft and she'd purchase the goods for it. After hours of being soaked up in those women DIY blogs, we found our craft and they turned out so awesome! I always love how 1 craft will always turn out so different, but match their creators! I got a Daddy date with my daddy! I got to go and see my ever so talented niece dance, family BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa's with the feast of tastiness... I feel so blessed that my family and Cory's family are friends with each other. It's such a blessing to us when we come visit that we can all get together to laugh and love :P Again thanks Grandma for feeding us all, your feast skills still and will always amaze me! Just look at all these happy faces!



Speaking of Spring Critters... this one isn't a critter, but she is adorable. We got to meet this little joy and shower her with some loving! Thanks Wall family for letting us love her and you guys!! We love you all. EvErY single one of you and as always we so look for ward to the next visit!
.....then it was on the road home to my poor abandoned hubby!
Clean the house honey cause this baby's coming home!! hehe

No comments: