Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Day equal to a Pot of Gold!

It's a Happy Day! I have been on both sides of Mother's Day. The side of hiding for the whole week before and a few days after and the side of feeling so incredibly blessed that the tears just stream down my cheeks. I am so blessed to be a mother. For many years of thinking that this would never be for me, and yet to this day I still think of all those ladies that may not have a child and I pray they will know that they aren't forgotten that they are to celebrate this day for being who they are because I do believe...'We are exactly who we are needed to be!'
I did feel very loved and happy on Sunday! Thanks boys, I need you, love you and couldn't live without you!
Cory and Mitchel assembling my Mother's Day gift after church! Mitchel helping to make sure everything was secure...from inside!Finished result! I love it and I can't wait for all the evening fires/weenie roast to come! I wanted to get out and take a drive. We had heard of a place towards Mt.Rose to go fishing so we figured we'd just go out and see what it was like. It turned out to be EVERYTHING I needed that day. I have been dying to get back into the trees. It just sooths my soul to be surrounded by trees. It's hard to explain, but it's just so calming to be... and beautiful!I love these bushes/blooms, they were everywhere in Canada where I grew up. It was so good to see their beauty and be surrounded by them too! My handsome hunks!! Mitchel was so funny. On a map board there was a warning about bears, so Mitchel kept making bear sounds then we'd all have to go and hide from the bears! Silly kid!tee hee I couldn't resist :)Me with all my kids... human and furry!
(Sophie is in there, Degen's big mug is just blocking her little head) I love you boys and I thank you for being mine! Thanks to my wonderful mother for all you are and all you still teach me and for my mother in law and the amazing women she is and the son I got from her! Thank Heavens we were given Mother's in LIFE!!!

No comments: