Tuesday, July 19, 2011

While we were gone

So like I said in the last post... if you haven't read it, it talks about the convention we head to every year for Cory's work. Anyhow, this year it ended up being in Seattle, WA. Made me smile because I got a trip back without using my own penny....So while living in WA, Cory would go into the Harley Davidson store and drool over a certain type of bike, but would never buy it... But he always told the guys if he ever bought a bike he'd come back to their store. And well my man is a man of his words... and we were in Seattle last week.... and the bike he's spent years drooling over was there... and the a smile like his in the picture below screams... SOLD!!!!So he rode this home, while I drove the Pathfinder home... nothing like buying a bike and making your first ride a 750 miler!! He got rained on once and still at the rest area we stopped at he was ALL SMILES.... Makes me happy to see him so happy! The day we pulled in Mitchel's first words to him were "Dad! You found your motorcycle!!"

Now this is a smile :) I think Cory's mother put it perfect when she told her hubby that her son has a new girlfriend!!! lol Mitchel could not wait to get a ride with his daddy! Cory just went in circles around the culdasac and well you can see that Mitchel was in heaven! We just might be a biker family after all :)



If you can zoom into this picture...do... because Mitchel's grin is from ear to ear!! Here's to a summer of bike rides and a WHOLE lot of fun! Hummm, I think I may just be getting more date nights now ;)

5 comments:

M said...

What a cool bike! Sounds like you had fun in Seattle. I wish we could have seen you! Hopefully next time...

Monica

Gayle said...

That is amazing! Totally love his smiles and so glad he finally bought him the bike. He works like a crazy man and its so cool to see him spoil himself a little! Hope you enjoy the rides too!

tsmortensen said...

Wow Cory! That is an awesome bike! So glad you are enjoying life a little! I loved all the new posts, and smiles, and stories! Miss you all!

Ashley said...

I love it! SO SO SO SO FUN!

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome!!!