After we'd gone up as a family. Mitchel and I got invited to head up with Olivia, Mark and MJ for a Saturday hike. It wasn't as hot as our last one making it SO MUCH BETTER and well we got to get out and enjoy this beautiful land again!
Now if there aren't too mischievous faces, I'm not sure what is!
Mitchel telling Mark a story! Yet again, the best guy to tag along... on the way back Mitchel decided to run the ENTIRE way and Mark ran with him with his son on his shoulders! Olivia and I were having a great conversation and enjoying the lay of the land :)
Now if there aren't too mischievous faces, I'm not sure what is!
Mitchel telling Mark a story! Yet again, the best guy to tag along... on the way back Mitchel decided to run the ENTIRE way and Mark ran with him with his son on his shoulders! Olivia and I were having a great conversation and enjoying the lay of the land :)


No comments:
Post a Comment