We have met some great people here and one of those awesome friends we have met own a pumpkin farm just down the road from us!!! This year we got a family pass and made AWESOME use of it with so many friends.... but I just realized never dad... huh... he was tricky this year!
I have 8 tries of getting a picture where they are all looking at us and well....this was the best one. At least we can see most of all their faces!




Thanks Andelin Farm, we look forward to you every October now!!! Especially the corn box. Oh how the kids loved the corn box, oh and the costumes to wear!!!! Pretty cute Spidie Man if you ask me!
I have 8 tries of getting a picture where they are all looking at us and well....this was the best one. At least we can see most of all their faces!




Thanks Andelin Farm, we look forward to you every October now!!! Especially the corn box. Oh how the kids loved the corn box, oh and the costumes to wear!!!! Pretty cute Spidie Man if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment