Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best IDEA ever!!!

If you know me... you will know 2 things about me that will NEVER change. BLACK is a color and it's my favorite and I HATE cooking. Yup. It's proven facts of who I am.... Cory's been watching the 'food channels' (as much as he can before me or Mitchel complain) and came up with the BEST idea this man has.EVER.HAD! He's taking Sunday's as 'his day to cook' I don't do ANYTHING. See you ladies know what I'm saying, well those that are my side of the haters for cooking!! So he tells me what he needs, I make sure it's there and then I relish in the delicious food when it's done! This was one of his creations and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!Home-made hamburgers with Cheddar cheese and jalapenos (they weren't hot at all but were so flavorful)!Pinch the 2 patties together and then grill... Look at that cheese ooozzzing out. Ya, wipe your mouths and don't drool on the computer :)See what I mean. This is going to be the BEST YEAR EVER!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm going to try these!!!!! YUMMMM!