Saturday, July 14, 2012

the Buttars have come to town...

 Gayle, Charlie & Miley (their furry baby) came for a great but, like always too short of a visit, at the beginning of July. I love it when these guys visit! We had a great time, I got lots done because as you can see Brennen and Aunt Gayle got along great! We hit up an AMAZING donut shop here, saw Ice Age 4(right?!?), ate Sushi (Gayle's first), went to Virgina City and just really enjoyed the time!!! Even the dogs even enjoyed the company....they didn't move come 6pm!
 Oh Charlie how you make me laugh!! He told me I wasn't allowed to post the 'freakish' smile picture on FB...but he didn't say anything about my blog!! Besides I like it and it makes Mitchel giggle when he looks at 'that goofy Uncle Charlie!'


 And Cory was a great big brother, helping his lil'sis out and taking her for a ride on 'the hog'!

THANKS you both for taking the time to come...we did have a great time and can't wait 'til the next one!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

It was such a great weekend! We had so much fun and really didn't want to leave! Stupid work,who needs money anyways...