Monday, July 23, 2012

the Klassen & Christensen are in da'house

 We took my brother and his family down to the river one evening! Their little girl who is a year younger than Mitchel was all about the bank jumping! Infact she requested to do it solo... Ya that didn't happen, but she was braver than me! Kinley & I kept the babies entertained....on SHORE :)
Cousins 6 week difference...Lt-Madilynn Rt-Brennen
 Paul & Katie arguing where to jump...
it was so cute to watch!
Then we took a day to Tahoe and the kids had a blast, (I let Mitchel skip a day, poor kid was so sad to have to go to school when so many cousins and so much fun was at his house). I'm so sad I don't have pictures of everyone... happens that our new camera broke and is in the mail so every picture from here on out, well until the camera comes back, is from my phone.
Beach buddies
This niece of mine is AMAZING...simply amazing!
Samantha taking her jump!
Danielle & Hailey cooling off
 It worked out so cool. My brother headed to a convention and dropped his wife and 3 girls off here for the week and it so happened that 2 of my sisters nieces had the World Championship girls fast pitch tourney here in the Reno area. So not only did I get family, but I got to watch them play ball and share my new baby! Mitchel along with all of this was in COUSIN HEAVEN! We all had a blast and like I said sad I had no camera or MANY more pictures would of been caputured. But we did LOVE having a full house and lots of fun!!!

No comments: