Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's good to get out....


 Normally Cory has a 'Witters Men Hunting trip' in the fall but because of fires and 'the men' getting time off they weren't able to get their annual hunting trip in so this year it was decided upon to have a 'Men's fishing trip' instead! Which Cory found and bought (what he thought was appropriate) shirt for him, his dad & brother... the shirt read...
I LOVE 
it when 
MY WIFE
lets me go fishing

I must admit it is funny....today :). This year it was cool thought because Cory brought Mitchel with 'the boys'! He is such an awesome daddy (I'll post about that too). But while dad & Mitchel were out. Brennen & I decided it was best to visit the family inside a WARM house in Boise! It was a great week getting to see everyone and let Brennen get LOTS of lovin'!
These 2 are 6 weeks apart from each other. Last time we had them together Madilynn in July they were close in length, but now Brennen has passed her up! I just the the good old baby fish hook in the other pictures...after all isn't this what cousins are for :)


  I am SO blessed to have these 2 as my parents... really even just saying that doesn't truly say how grateful I am for them. They are great people who love unconditionally and are ALWAYS there, and rock as grandparents too. I had a great week just enjoying family. There were lots more family I got time with, but Cory had the camera so these are the ones I got on my phone.
And besides how awesome they are my daddy told me he'd make me smoked ribs when I came... I'm SO glad to report he held to that beautifully! My mouth still waters as I look at this picture!

 The boys got back fishing and we had one days all together in Boise, I think we saw 6 families in that one day...little crazy, but it went smooth and we all had fun. But that morning I came out to check on the boys while I was in the shower and captured this picture. I love it, it's so beautiful and innocent, I can feel their love and yup, I just love it!

 You know when you are out in public and your kid goes so haywire & everyone is staring at you and you think.... one day I will get even! Well I'm saving this picture for when Mitchel's older and I get my 'one day'! Thank you Aunt Katie for capturing this fantastic capture! Oh how I love it!!!!

No comments: