Saturday, May 12, 2007

Greatest Blessing of My LIFE!


"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" to all you mom's to be mom's & to those who aren't a mom, I have been there and believe me you are a Mother's in more ways than you realize!
I know I had a Mother's Day last year, but this truly feels like the first for me! I'm a MOM. Something that I still can't believe some days. I was give a quote a while ago about Mother's that is on my fridge and I do read this often...
"Yours is the work of salvation, therefore you will be maginfied, compensated, made more than you are & better than you have ever been as you make a honest effort....Do the best you can through these year, but whatever else you do, cherish that role that is so uniquely your & for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you & your little ones.... Rely on Him. Rely on Him heavily. Rely on him forever. And 'press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope.' You are doing God's work" Jeffery R Holland
I am so blessed and so grateful for my family...they are my life & I am holding on tight!!


3 comments:

Bluebell said...

I needed that quote today. Thanks for posting. Your photos are so sweet!

KWit said...

bluebell...I love this quote...I have it on the side of my fridge to remind me of what I am doing when Mitchel is screaming his head off and I'm not sure why!! Helps me remember, before I want to swat him!!!

LollyGirl said...

Hey, I recognize that quote--I'm so glad it's as inspiring to you as it was to me.

CONGRATULATIONS on the big move! Does that mean cory will be a full-fledge manager? How exciting. I think you'll love that area.