


So sweet SOPHIE.....



Here we go again!! I tell you we have really, really bad spring fever in this house...1st spring together...newly-weds, 2nd spring...Kea (cat), 3rd spring...Ike (dog), 4th spring...Mitchel (an acutal BABY), 5th spring...Sophie! Yes, I know we really need to figure something out where we can get actual kids here!! We on it, but until then aren't these hairy ones CUTE!
So, Sophie is my Mother's Day present from Cory and Mitchel!! We are all in love with her. She is great with Mitchel, so that is great. Ike is still adjusting and like usual with anything new, Kea HATES her! But it will all work out, I'm sure. She is 16 weeks old, which I am LOVIN' alot better than if she was just a baby. We haven't had ONE accident and I was only up once last night to do the potty thing. So much nicer!!! She is a chocolate brown Chihuahua, hasn't made a peep yet...we are hopeing it stays that way!! Really good temperment and loves to cuddle up in your lap and sit nice! Oh she's got me that for sure!!!
1 comment:
I'm amazed you can handle three pets and all that goes with caring for them along with your little guy! We have a cat, but that's it for us for awhile! Glad to see that you have a blog! I love keeping up on people this way.
Post a Comment