Mitchel has just learned how to do "Fish lips & kisses" He thinks this is so darn funny... Oh and he loves to wear his shoes on his hands. He is always getting his shoes for this reason!
I just couldn't resist with what shirt he was wearing and the grin on his face. Shirt says"Wasn't ME"
When I came in his room in the morning this is what I found... he kept laughing and say "OUCH" at the same time. I don't think he could decide if it was funny or hurting him!
Just had to capture his cute little face all bundled up. No... 4 days to Christmas and no snow, but that is alright, we did get at least some this year! We love heading outside and blowing Bubbles, it's an all time favorite request of his.
When I came in his room in the morning this is what I found... he kept laughing and say "OUCH" at the same time. I don't think he could decide if it was funny or hurting him!
Just had to capture his cute little face all bundled up. No... 4 days to Christmas and no snow, but that is alright, we did get at least some this year! We love heading outside and blowing Bubbles, it's an all time favorite request of his.
No comments:
Post a Comment