With all the gifts from family it truly looks like Santa has come...
.......But we know Santa hasn't come...the stockings are empty....
Our little Man full of smiles. He know he isn't allowed to touch the tree so now he'll get close and then say "OUCH". He'll then grab your hand and try and make you touch the tree... He is totally learning the teasing process all to well!
I was so excited for my first Nativity (where you have ALL the people) this year. I wish it was some great story of being passed down from someone special, but I guess there could of been someone speical at the company I got it from. But maybe one day it will turn into that, as I pass it along my generations to come. I love it though, it's so beautiful and a constant reminder of the true beauty of this season.
Mitchel loves it when I hold the camera and take a snap shot of us... So here we are!!
1 comment:
WOw, your house looked perfectly gorgeous for Christmas. I really love the way it turned out.
Post a Comment