Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is HERE












What a beautiful Christmas we had. So many thoughtful and fun gifts. A sweet and unforgettable spirit that I love at Christmas time! Just wanted to share a little with all of you....






This year Santa brought Mitchel a work-station and had it all ready for his little hands to work on. I think we will be writing Santa a letter to wrap his gift next year. We couldn't get him away from that work-station...Still the day after we can't get him away! Mitchel had so much fun opening gifts and attacking his Christmas Bowl ...which was filled with CANDY! Thank you everyone it was a beautiful Christmas...we even got SNOW around noon! Can't get more perfect than that! We love you all... And may the "Spirit of Christmas" perseid in us all.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like an amazing and beautiful Christmas. He's getting so big it almost makes me want to cry. I can't believe it. Oh, and Cory, your going bald dude! hehe, love you guys!

KWit said...

Isn't it funny at how bald he really is going... it's really starting to scare me! lol

Ashley said...

Well, I am partial to bald men, so can't say it scares me, but I do want to laugh at him! AHHAHAH!

Esther Ogden said...

Isn't it funny how kids care more about the $1.00 candy than the big, fancy gifts?! That always makes me laugh! Glad you had such a nice Christmas! =)