

Our cute pups I had to add too. Mitchel LOVES playing with them and his 1st chore is to feed them. He loves it I think as much as they do!!



Just having some fun with our camera. I was just watching Mitchel noticing how much he has grown. I can't beleive how much he's starting to really look like a little boy and the baby in him is leaving. NO....is my first thought. I don't want him to grow up. I love the baby part in him. He's kind to me and must beable to tell I still need the really nice cuddle time. He'll still jump up into my lap and totally snuggle in. My heart gets all warm and my eyes tear up. Funny how after almost two years this reaction and emotion of being so grateful for him is still so fresh!
5 comments:
What a doll face. I can't believe how big he is getting. Makes me sad. I need to come visit. Maybe for his 2nd birthday or something. Any plans?
He's so sweet! I have to say that at age six, Owen still wants to snuggle with his mama sometimes. I'm so glad! Sometimes I make him pay me in kisses ;)
Haven't thought too much about his birthday yet... Still have a month and some! Plenty of time!! I agree that you do need to come and visit though ash. We are super excited for Shana and fam to come!!
Well I am going to check the price of tickets for around his birthday if that works. I'll keep you updated if i'm able to make it work!
Oh, and if you find any for good price, let me know.
Post a Comment