

This is what I got to wake up to this morning...
This is what it was at 4pm tonight...
My heart is so full today.........This morning was the most beautiful morning I have had in years. I woke up to a blanket of SNOW covering the ground. How pure, perfect and beautiful a first snow fall is. I have been waiting for this morning for 4 1/2 years. To wake up and see that blanket of beauty all around. Pathetic I know, but as I was holding Mitchel and looking outside tears just weld up in my eyes. The thought came to my mind...
" Hasn't been an easy year for our family, but everything I have prayed for has been placed before me. I have my family for eternity, a beautiful little boy who is gives my heart so much warmth. Cory was able to relocate with his job, giving his less stress at work and more time at home and then this morning it snowed. My inner heart prayers were heard. "
I know sounds a little silly, but isn't it these little things that really humble us and help our seeds of faith and hope grow stronger!
5 comments:
Gorgeous. So jealous am I!!
That's weird, is that my sister in law posting on your site? Cool! Well I just wanted to say I'm glad things are falling into place in your life. You do have a beautiful family, and there is nothing better than snow for Christmas!
Yes Ash, it is your sister-in-law... small world huh!
I love the pictures hope this is working I don't know how to leave comments. The snow is so peaceful and beautiful that you for sharing
Love
Steph
I ment to say thank you for sharing
Love,
Steph
Post a Comment