




We had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving...except for the part that we didn't have any family to share it with...but then we didn't offer to travel to where family was. So it's a double hitter! We did have a wonderful day though. Really relaxing and perfect. This was our 1st Thanksgiving where we hadn't gone anywhere and was in charge of preparing it all on our own...FUN... Get this I even ventured out and make Cory pumpkin pie. That isn't something I indulge in, but he LOVED it. Our table was full though and that was great. We would of had one empty seat, but one of Cory's employee's didn't have anywhere to go and is a young man on his own, which = one hungry lad! Anyway he came over and helped fill our table. But yet again I never got a photo at dinner...stink! I will get this one year.
Anyway that morning Mitchel was our alarm clock, what could be better! Then we had some breakfast and headed out to go skeet shooting. SO MUCH FUN. I have to admit I was going to quite because I was sucking at it, but shortly got the hang of it all and then the bruises begun! Mitchel was totally content in the car pretending to drive and getting into every little hiding spot I thought I had in there. He even started kissing me through the glass. It was so adorable as he usually is.... Love those little smooches! So here are at least pictures of us out shooting as our 2nd Thanksgiving as a Family...Oh how Thankful I am for my boys!
Oh and those long white carrot looking things are Cory's total pride and JOY.... He has been waiting all summer for Thanksgiving to have his Parsnips! And he loved every bite of them. Don't worry if you haven't heard of them I didn't until I met Cory. They are pretty good though and you can find them in the grocery store!
1 comment:
Parsnips!! Oh! I can totally understand. Well Congrats on your first dinner, and as I always say, what a beautiful family! I miss my little Mitchel Man! Oh! I want some smooches!
Post a Comment