Monday, January 28, 2008

Should We.... Or..... Should we wait ;)

This little guy of ours is totally HOOKED on tools... Just have to be careful where they go! He'll learn...right!?


Well we have done the first step of actually buying Mitchel his very own POTTY and big boy undies.....but is it too early?? Debating if the mom is really ready for this. Now I understand the commitment it takes the parent to be ready for the next phase in life for their child! Child doesn't always care, but plays along with whatever comes around! Well sometimes!

So as you can see we are attempting to do this....I know I need to be committed. So yes in other words, broke it out but aren't into it quite yet! There don't we love honesty! he he

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Mitchel, your aunt Ashley LOVES you something fierce, cause you are so so silly! And kristen, your hair is LONG! Cute! And good luck with the potty training, that scares me!