
It's official Mitchel is really growing up. The other day I just had the idea of converting his crib into a toddler bed for him. Which I so recommend these convertible cribs...they are awesome! He is totally in love with it. He loves being able to crawl into bed at night or just to sit and read books, play with some toys and be a big boy. He loves to kneel beside his bed every night for prayers, now that is something that just steals my heart. Such perfect love a child has!
So this was a picture of his first night in his bed and he was seriously out in 15 minutes. Never got out of bed or anything. Mind you since then we normally have to remind him once that it is bed time and then he's good. He is now also sleeping all night through! Thank YOU! We aren't sure if he is getting up at night plays for a little bit and then goes back to bed, but we don't hear him and he seems to be sleeping a lot better. He is such a sweetheart. So now he'll be two in 10 days! Wow, now I'd really be impressed if I could have him potty trained in a month or so!! ha ha ya right!
1 comment:
Oooh - so cute and so brave! I'm still afraid to get Mieley into a toddler bed because I really don't think she'll stay in it -- I'm sure we'll have to make the switch very soon though!
Post a Comment