Monday, March 10, 2008

The "NEW" Witters Sunday Tradition.....



So I think this is the best "NEW" tradition our family could ever have. Sunday dinner is now Cory's fabulous "Dutch Oven Cooking". Not only is he dang good at it, but it doesn't include me cooking at all... Heaven is smiling down on me on Sundays!!!!!!!! Or I'm smiling up at it.

Cory has found a site on the Internet that has all of these different receipts on it and reads through them, picks it, prints it and then I just have to be sure the groceries are there for Sunday. Ya, I know I'm still smiling! He does such an awesome job too. Truly a talent here and what a better way to acknowledge it than to use it...right! Mitchel things that it is pretty cool too! I think this is a great step to take in his daddies footsteps!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

When can I come over for a Sunday dinner??? :)

KWit said...

you name it and you can come!!

Ashley said...

That sounds SO yummy. I can't help but notice your green grass...man, it snowed yesterday here!

Lisa said...

Any tradition that includes you NOT cooking is a great one!
Hey, how do you get your blog to look so good? You know, with the pretty background and all the photos on the side?